1. Warm the water to 40 °C. Add yeast.
2. Combine all dry ingredients and mix for 1 minute on low speed in a mixer.
3. Add oil and water and yeast and mix continue to mix for 1 minute.
4. Knead for 3 minutes on a low speed in the mixer.
5. Place in a 100 °F oven for 1 hour until the dough has doubled in size.
6. Place 200 g of dough into 2 oiled mini aluminum bread pans.
7. Proof in a 100 °F oven for 1 hour until the doughs have doubled in size.
8. Bake at 375 °F for 15 minutes.
9. Cool breads and freeze or serve.
Makes 2 mini loaves.
Profi Bake Contributes:
2.9 g of Complete Protein and 1.5 g of Dietary Fiber per serving