- Mix all ingredients without starter and leave it at 21 °C for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, add the mature active rye starter.
- Knead dough for 5 minutes
- Bulk ferment the dough for 4 to 5 hours at 21 °C.
- Shape into 2 loaves and place on a pan, cover with plastic wrap and bench for 20 minutes.
- Leave overnight for slow proofing in the refrigerator.
- Remove from the refrigerator and remove the plastic wrap.
- Bake at 475 °F with steam for about 40 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 97 °C.
- Remove from the oven and depan.
- Cool at room temperature before slicing or bagging.
Makes 2 loaves of bread.
Profi Bake Contributes:
2.4 g of Complete Protein and 1.2 g of Dietary Fiber per serving.