The Technical Sales Representative, Ontario reports to the Vice President of Marketing & Sales and is responsible for developing new business, managing existing customers and acting as a liaison with suppliers. You will participate in the development of strategy for your territory and the company.
- Create yearly sales plans for Ontario. Execute the plan, while tracking and reporting on progress through quarterly business forecasts and regular customer updates.
- Facilitate the sale of all Dealers Ingredients products and responsible for achieving sales and margin targets.
- Analyze customer needs, competitor activities, and marketplace trends to maximize sales volume of current products and provide insights to identify new products that would complement the company’s existing product line.
- Identify, develop, prepare and present high impact sales presentations to current and potential clients.
- Provide technical assistance, operational support, and customer service to Dealers Ingredients customers.
- Manage and participate in all necessary trade shows.
- Develop and display category expertise in all existing and future Dealers Ingredients product categories.
- Regular on-site visit for key customers
- Experience in the sale of food ingredients through direct and in-direct channels
- Exemplify Dealers core values (Integrity, Innovation, Service Excellence, Trust, Passion)
- Applicable degree or advanced diploma in Food Science plus directly related experience in a related position
- Strong communication skills written and verbal in English
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Office
- High level of self-motivation, independence, with strong time management and planning skills
- Results Oriented – You are driven and vigilant in driving growth and achieving results
- Organizational Agility – You exercise sound judgment, possess a strategic mindset and work
- Relationship Management – You can build effective interpersonal relationships through good listening skills, development of trust and rapport, acceptances of differences, and willingness / ability to work with peers, supervisors, and subordinates.
- Innovation – You can generate innovative ideas, solutions and opportunities. Approaches problems with curiosity and open mindedness. Can come up with new ways of looking at problems processes and/or solutions. Demonstrates a willingness to experiment with new ideas, within acceptable boundaries.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or in the online form listed on the careers section of the website.